tomee-users mailing list archives

From Kirys <ki...@neoteroi.org>
Subject Re: WARNING: No operation matching request path on a full jax-rs app
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 19:44:21 GMT
On 06/06/2016 12:09, Kirys wrote:

> Good point, but it is just a little counterintuitive, actually there
> is no "processor" designed for it.
> I'll try the code you provided and also catch all function approach.

Ok the exception mapper was working but that code doesn't fire the
standard error pages (and of course ignore also those defined into the
web.xml).
I've also noticed that if the rest "controller" raises an exception the
standard tomcat pages are shown.
My current solution is to generate the 404 page inside the mapper code
(that cannot accept injections though)
I've updated the sample project on my repo as a reference.
Thank You again for your help
K.