tomee-users mailing list archives

From gchauvet <gchau...@zatarox.com>
Subject Re: 1.7.x to 7.0.x undeployOldVersions not work anymore
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 08:44:22 GMT
I set my tomee.xml like this :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<tomee>
  <Deployments dir="apps" autoDeploy="true"/>

  <Resource id="jdbc/m14" type="javax.sql.DataSource">
 </Resource>
</tomee>

I don't found any information about tomee.xml available flags, except on
these 2 pages :
- http://tomee.apache.org/containers-and-resources.html
- https://tomee.apache.org/refcard/refcard.html

but "redeploy" is not mentioned. I tried to inject redeploy="true" but TomEE
hang, and provide to me the allowed flags:
Unsupported Attribute(s): redeploy.  Supported Attributes are: dir, jar,
file, autoDeploy.  If the setting is a configuration property it must be
placed inside the element body.