tomee-users mailing list archives

From vnalla <v_na...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-Security UsernameToken with plain text password
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 18:15:16 GMT
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your time, but I could not get it to work. I have manually
retyped the entire openejb-jar.xml file. Other properties set in the
openejb-jar.xml are working fine exception the web service deployment
address.

Is it because of the following code in OpenEjb2Conversion class, and
convertEjbRefs method. If that is the case we should use
<web-service-addess> tag. To use this we have to user openejb-jar.xml 2.1 or
2.2. Do not see how to configure the CXF properties, features ... like v1.1
way with 2.1 or 2.2.
 if (sessionBean.getWebServiceAddress() != null) {

deployment.getProperties().put("openejb.webservice.deployment.address",
sessionBean.getWebServiceAddress());
                }

Thanks,
Venkat