tomee-users mailing list archives

From semanticfire <b...@netage.nl>
Subject Re: Changes in JDBC 1.7.4 -> 7.0.1
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 20:02:35 GMT
After some discussion on IRC it turns out that with the newer tomee the
connection pool is more picky on not closing statements and resultsets, even
if the connection is closed.

Updating my code and closing statements did the trick, it would be
interesting to figure out what has changed that causes this behaviour.

Alternative solutions:
- select dbcp as connection pool, this solved the problem without modifying
the code.
- Use: org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.interceptor.StatementFinalizer

semanticfire wrote