tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject jpa what use for resolve the Lazy loading problem.
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2016 09:50:50 GMT
Hi all.
I have a bit confusion on what use for query lazy relations with jpa 2.0 /
2.1..
I kniw that many way us possible:

1) jpql query with join fetch
2) use tge Criterua query.
3) use tge Fetch group.

For jpa 2.1( into tomee 7.0.1 plume  only because it came with joa 2.1
Ecluose-link implemenration ) are possibossible the 3 whays above plus the
new feature of jpa 2.1 :

Entity graph.

Please explain me when select to use the option 1 -or 2 or -3 respect the
others with jpa2.0 ( openjpa with tomee plus ) abd conveniences of a whay
respeft the others.

Also with jpa 2.1 the convenience of use entity graphs respect tge other
1-2-3 options.

Tank you very much.
Mauro