tomee-users mailing list archives

From Arjan Tijms <arjan.ti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I enable JACC in TomEE
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2016 22:38:45 GMT
As of today, still only seems to work for EJB.

I used this JACC provider: https://github.com/arjantijms/cdi-jacc-provider
build it using mvn clean package and copied the jar to /lib in TomEE 7.0.1.

Added the following as VM parameters:

-Djavax.security.jacc.policy.provider=org.omnifaces.jaccprovider.jacc.policy.DefaultPolicy

-Djavax.security.jacc.PolicyConfigurationFactory.provider=org.omnifaces.jaccprovider.jacc.configuration.TestPolicyConfigurationFactory

Then deployed the web app from the following project:
https://github.com/arjantijms/custom-authorization

The JACC provider is subsequently called, but only for (build-in)
EJBMethodPermissions. No WebAnything permissions are being set and the JACC
code is not called when a Servlet resources is accessed. When I add a
(protected) EJB to the web app and call that from a Servlet, the JACC
provider IS called.

So JACC does work, but indeed only for EJB.