tomee-users mailing list archives

From vnalla <v_na...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Loggin, Featrues, Interceptors for CXF web services
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 15:40:33 GMT
Hi,

Another issue with WSS4JStaxInInterceptor on the server side in TomEE 7.0.1
with xmlsec 2.0.6.

I have created the 3 files WSS4JStaxInInterceptorFactory.java,
WSS4JStaxInInterceptorFactoryBase.java and
WSS4JStaxOutInterceptorFactory.java similar to WSS4J interceptor and used
WSS4JStaxInInterceptor and configured the service to use
WSS4JStaxInInterceptor. However I am facing the following issues:

1) with ejb depolyment - SAAJInInterceptor is resulting in exception XML
Stream Reader. Where as plain CXF does not use SAAJ interceptor with
WSS4JStax interceptor. That means I can not use WSS4JStax with ejb
deployment.
2) With pojo deployment - does not have the problem with SAAJInInterceptor -
because it is not added. However running in to java.lang.NoSuchFieldError:
TIMESTAMP issue. This happens after the Password Callback handler is
executed. But the exception received by the client is in the form of
text/html.

error.log
<http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4679799/error.log>

Thanks,