tomee-users mailing list archives

From scaddenp <p.scad...@gns.cri.nz>
Subject Re: Digest changed from 1.7.2 to 7.0.1???
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 03:19:22 GMT
That is valuable information. I changed Realm to
	    <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.DataSourceRealm"
               dataSourceName="jdbc/auth"
               userTable="datauser" userNameCol="username"
userCredCol="password"
               userRoleTable="datarole" roleNameCol="rolename"
localDataSource="true"/>
             <CredentialHandler

className="org.apache.catalina.realm.MessageDigestCredentialHandler"
                   algorithm="md5" saltLength="0" iterations="1"/>
            </Realm>
I dont get warnings about digest any more.

digest -a MD5 -i 1 s 0  password is coming up with the same hash as the
stored in database - but it still wont let me log into the server. (eg from
NETBEANS 8.1 when I start the server). The startup output looks clean - in
particular it creates the Auth resource. No error messages anywhere that I
can see. Any other ideas of where to look for the authentication issue?
Thanks