tomee-users mailing list archives

From scaddenp <p.scad...@gns.cri.nz>
Subject Re: Digest changed from 1.7.2 to 7.0.1???
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 22:17:49 GMT
Sorry to be thick, but this really isnt making sense to me. I cant see how a
dependency in my project is going to allow debug on tomcat when app wont
even start till it is deployed. On the other hand, I can see that if I
checked out Tomcat into netbeans, and started it with my server.xml, then I
might debug the datasource realm when the admin user login is called.

I would have to say that this is seems a monumental amount of effort for
what should be a simple migration of a working application from 1.7.2 to
7.01. I mean, aside from changing the digest=md5 to a credential handler,
what else could be the problem here? What else has changed? Surely other
people must have migrated a digested password base.