tomee-users mailing list archives

From scaddenp <p.scad...@gns.cri.nz>
Subject Re: Digest changed from 1.7.2 to 7.0.1???
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 03:27:29 GMT
I'll see what I can do. Checking out tomcat and setting it up in Netbeans
sounds like considerably more than 10 mins work. Then have to find
datasourcerealm in the source code to set the breakpoint. However, I dont
think I can easily setup up a github project with copy of the oracle
database that contains the digested passwords either so its that or stick
with 1.7.2.

The only two things I can think of that might need changing between 1.7.2
and 7.0.1 for this would be the server.xml and context.xml (which just
contains resourcelink). I started by just copying in the 1.7.2 conf. No
other ideas what I could check that would be relevant?