tomee-users mailing list archives

From scaddenp <p.scad...@gns.cri.nz>
Subject Re: Digest changed from 1.7.2 to 7.0.1???
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 04:19:31 GMT
Well thanks for your patience. I am certainly learning a lot here. What I
know so far is that it is retrieving the digested password correctly from
the source but is obviously bombing when comparing to entered password.

However the issue I am having is mismatch between debugger and source. The
tomcat-catalina.jar in the server class says 7.0.1 so put
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tomcat</groupId>
            <artifactId>tomcat-catalina</artifactId>
            <version>7.0.1</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>

in pom, but getting a better match with source using a version 8. (7
versions give "no executable location etc for line no. in the 7 sources).
However, the results seem to get the jdbc source off the hook. My server.xml
Engine looks like:

      <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.LockOutRealm"
failureCount="3" lockOutTime="150">
	    <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.DataSourceRealm"
               dataSourceName="jdbc/auth"
               userTable="datauser" userNameCol="username"
userCredCol="password"
               userRoleTable="datarole" roleNameCol="rolename" />
             <CredentialHandler

className="org.apache.catalina.realm.MessageDigestCredentialHandler"
                   algorithm="MD5" saltLength="0" iterations="1"/>
            </Realm>

Does that look correct?