tomee-users mailing list archives

From scaddenp <p.scad...@gns.cri.nz>
Subject Re: Digest changed from 1.7.2 to 7.0.1???
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 02:17:29 GMT
Thanks, now I am debugging fine. The problem is in
MessageDigestCredentialHandler. When the .match is called, algorithm is
null. RealmBase.setCredentialHandler is never called.
Clearly, the
<CredentialHandler

className="org.apache.catalina.realm.MessageDigestCredentialHandler"
                   algorithm="MD5" saltLength="0" iterations="1"/>
in server.xml is not being picked up. I cant spot any typos here. It seems
to conform to the 8.5 documentation.

While the digested password is being returned okay, I note that the resource
is defined in context.xml, not in tomee.xml. I cant see how that could get
in the way however.