tomee-users mailing list archives

From scaddenp <p.scad...@gns.cri.nz>
Subject Re: Digest changed from 1.7.2 to 7.0.1???
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2016 21:17:03 GMT
I dont think it can be database, as it retreives the MD5 hash, exactly as it
appears in database (and as from Digest). Since algorithm isnt set in Realm
object, I assume it has to be something to do with the config. Your config
is very very different from mine. Namely, datasourcerealm is configured in
context.xml instead of within engine definition in server.xml. Your resource
is defined in resources.xml instead of context.xml. I will try configuring
like this and see what happens.