tomee-users mailing list archives

From scaddenp <p.scad...@gns.cri.nz>
Subject Re: Digest changed from 1.7.2 to 7.0.1???
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 01:16:46 GMT
Whew! found it. I couldnt make configuration work with realm in context (how
do you nest with lockout) and couldnt find any docs on resources.xml.
However, putting the realm in context got the startup logs to report an
error in the xml (Userdatabase realm was closed with \> instead of > so
didnt see the credentialhandler.
Going back to my original configuration and fixing that xml finally got the
server started. Motto - always validate your xml. However, thank very much
for your help and patience. I have learned some very useful skills getting
through this.