tomee-users mailing list archives

From vnalla <v_na...@hotmail.com>
Subject TomEE 7.0.1 Arquillian Test deployment error with remote adaptor
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:13:15 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to deploy the very first example from Arquillian web site, in
TomEE 7.0.1. I am trying to use an existing TomEE server on machine and
configured to user remote adaptor. However it failing in deployment step.
Here I am attaching the pom.xml and output log. Appreciate your help.

deploy.log
<http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4679986/deploy.log>

pom.xml <http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4679986/pom.xml>

Contents of arquillian.xml:

<arquillian xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
	xsi:schemaLocation="http://jboss.org/schema/arquillian
http://jboss.org/schema/arquillian/arquillian_1_0.xsd">

<container qualifier="tomee" default="true">
    <configuration>
        <property name="serverXml">conf/server.xml</property>
        <property name="httpPort">8080</property>
        <property name="stopPort">8080</property>

        <property name="properties">
            aproperty=something
        </property>

    </configuration>