tomee-users mailing list archives

From Kay Wrobel <kay.wro...@gmx.net>
Subject Getting ConfigurationException: Factory ClientWindowFactory was not configured properly
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 15:39:50 GMT
Dear TomEE Team,

First of all, congrats on releasing Apache TomEE 7. I've downloaded TomEE 7.0.1 PLUME in order
to test-drive it, and I am running into the following exception when I'm trying to deploy
a first simple NetBeans-generated Web Application (it's the most basic application you can
create):

> 05-Aug-2016 10:18:08.326 SEVERE [http-nio-8080-exec-10] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart
Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener
>  java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: Factory 'javax.faces.lifecycle.ClientWindowFactory'
was not configured properly.

Click here for a full stack trace: http://pastebin.com/ADZvYhY0 <http://pastebin.com/ADZvYhY0>

I am running this from within a VirtualBox VM running Debian 8 with backports enabled for
OpenJDK 8 and NetBeans 8.1 Patch 1. TomEE is installed in user's home directory to avoid permissions
problems. The web application has PrimeFaces 5.0 as part of its library list if that is important.
Other than that, the project is a standard JSF 2.2 / JavaEE 7 Web Application, as vanilla
as it comes from NetBeans new web application wizard.

Please advise, and thanks.

Kay Wrobel