tomee-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: Define datasource, reference JDBC driver, and see init in console
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 22:35:28 GMT
Although http://tomee.apache.org/configuring-datasources.html mentions the "classpath" attribute,
this is not mentioned in the "Supported Properties" list at http://tomee.apache.org/datasource-config.html
.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Cunha [mailto:danielsoro@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 2:10 PM
To: TomEE Users <users@tomee.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Define datasource, reference JDBC driver, and see init in console

Hi David,

yea, resources on TomEE is a mix (XML/Properties) Your definition should following the pattern:
 <Resource id="jdbc/sus2" type="DataSource">
            maxActive = 5
            maxIdle = 2
            maxWait = 10000
            driverClassName = oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
            url = jdbc:oracle:thin:@<host>:1521:<sid>
            username = <user>
            password = <password>
</Resource>

References you can see here: http://tomee.apache.org/datasource-config.html
About maven, should be enough have the configuration in your settings.xml.
:)

--
Daniel Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_