tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Loggin, Featrues, Interceptors for CXF web services
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 17:07:58 GMT
ws-security has historically some shortcuts:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/examples/webservice-ws-security/src/main/resources/META-INF/openejb-jar.xml

Alternative is to define in [WEB-INF/]resources.xml a Service and reference
it in openejb-jar.xml ($id syntax) and its properties will be used:

<Service id="cxfJaxWsProps" class-name="java.util.Properties">
ws-security.callback-handler=com.mycompany.test.ServerPasswordCallback
</Service>

That said I would recommand you to use the other configuration which is
more documented and has examples

Romain Manni-Bucau