tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.7.x to 7.0.x undeployOldVersions not work anymore
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 09:37:20 GMT
hmm,

do you put the exploded ear or the archive (.ear)?

Autodeployment scanning interval is by default 2s (you can change it with
property openejb.autodeploy.interval in conf/system.properties). Setting it
to something wider like "30 seconds" or using the exploded ear can be
better since it can be that the scanning happens during the deployment and
on windows can prevent the deletion/redeployment since it would hold the
lock on the folder.

Romain Manni-Bucau