tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee 7.0.1 JAX-RS AsyncReponse throws NullPointerException
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2016 08:42:31 GMT
Hello Ilia,

This works out of the box. With not enough info I d say you put cxf in the
webapp instead of letting tomee do the deployment.

This service
https://github.com/rmannibucau/rblog/blob/master/src/main/java/com/github/rmannibucau/rblog/jaxrs/PostResource.java
for instance use asynv jaxrs features - Suspended - and the app has no
web.xml