tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomcatWebAppBuilder overwrites the last added event listener
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 13:25:58 GMT
Best is either JIRA with a patch or github with a pull request. In both
cases ensure to provide a test case reproducing the issue you think you
spotted

You probably missed the line just before the arraycopy which init the first
index and the copy starts from index 1 so all is done as expected I think.

Romain Manni-Bucau