tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ejb2 jndi name
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 15:07:35 GMT
>:

> I thought http://tomee.apache.org/jndi-names.html seems to suggest the
> names are different for EJB 2.

Not sure what's misleading there, can you be more precise? the left column
in the table is the placeholder you can use and the right explains the
value which differentiate the values for EJB 2 and 3 of type name for
instance.

> For simplicity I tried to set
> openejb.jndiname.format = {ejbClass}
> and
> openejb.jndiname.format = {ejbName}
>
> but still cannot find it.
> So no java: or openejb: in front of it, right?

Can be needed for the default initial context, if you have issue cause you
are in a not managed thread you can need to set the
LocalInitialContextFactory when doing the lookup, see
http://tomee.apache.org/clients.html