tomee-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Pestano <rmpest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: persistence.xml for unit tests
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 14:03:58 GMT
yea agreed but he is also 'faking' with the in memory db. I use a lot this
setup to test business logic (where db interation is not so important)
without needing to use a mock framework to fake db calls.

In practice I did not have much surprises but agree that a test which is
closer to production gives much more confidence to make changes in code
base but on the other hand it is more complex to maintain such setup.