tomee-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Pestano <rmpest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we run Arquillian Test on a local(not unziped from internet) or real Tomee instance through TomEE Remote Adapter
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 12:45:19 GMT
I was going to suggest arquillian-chameleon because it can download your
customized tomee instance from a maven repository (here we upload our
customized jboss to artifactory and ahare it across environments) but there
is an issue with tomee:
https://github.com/arquillian/arquillian-container-chameleon/issues/31