tomee-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Pestano <rmpest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: persistence.xml for unit tests
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 13:41:31 GMT
Hi Dmitry,

another approach is to have a dedicated persistence.xml in test resources,
see [1].

In this case (for deltaspike) you'll probably need to produce a test entity
manager using test persistence like in [2].

Hope it helps.

[1]
https://github.com/rmpestano/dbunit-rules/blob/master/examples/src/test/resources/META-INF/persistence.xml
[2]