tomee-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Pestano <rmpest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Applicaitoncomposer and dbunit-rules
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 17:42:22 GMT
Hi Romain,

I've tried to create DBUnit Rule in AppComposer test but could not
instantiate the rule cause it needs a JDBC connection but looks like
composer enriches the datasource after DBUnit rule apply method is invoked.

@Resource
DataSource ds;
@Rule
public DBUnitRule dbUnitRule = DBUnitRule.instance(new ConnectionHolder() {
@Override
public Connection getConnection() { //its called by 'apply' dbunit method
rule
try {
return ds.getConnection();
} catch (Exception e) {