tomee-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Cunha <daniels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Define datasource, reference JDBC driver, and see init in console
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 21:09:30 GMT
Hi David,

yea, resources on TomEE is a mix (XML/Properties)
Your definition should following the pattern:
 <Resource id="jdbc/sus2" type="DataSource">
            maxActive = 5
            maxIdle = 2
            maxWait = 10000
            driverClassName = oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
            url = jdbc:oracle:thin:@<host>:1521:<sid>
            username = <user>
            password = <password>
</Resource>

References you can see here: http://tomee.apache.org/datasource-config.html
About maven, should be enough have the configuration in your settings.xml.
:)

--
Daniel Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_