tomee-users mailing list archives

From Kay Wrobel <kay.wro...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Getting ConfigurationException: Factory ClientWindowFactory was not configured properly
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 16:15:02 GMT
I have added both 7.0.1 PLUS and Web Profile to my NetBeans installation. I can take the same
project, switch it to PLUS or Web Profile and deploy the simple web app successfully. NetBeans
does NOT generate a beans.xml file anymore since that has been made optional in JSF 2.2 (I
believe).

In order to test your concern, I have added a beans.xml file and now the project deploys successfully!
So, again, I thought the beans.xml file is optional. Look at Weld 2.2 which is the CDI 1.2
reference implementation and  scroll down where it says that beans.xml is now optional: http://weld.cdi-spec.org/news/2014/04/15/weld-220-final/

Thoughts?

Kay