tomee-users mailing list archives

From Robert van Loenhout <r.vanloenh...@greenvalley.nl>
Subject RE: ejb2 jndi name
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 14:41:48 GMT
Hi Romain,

Do I need a prefix?
By default it would be
Context.lookup("MyEjbEJBHome") ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Romain Manni-Bucau [mailto:rmannibucau@gmail.com]
Sent: 30 August 2016 16:19
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Subject: Re: ejb2 jndi name

Hi Robert,

first of all legacy names are not logged but still active so normally you don't need to configure
it. Default is:
{deploymentId}{interfaceType.annotationName}

Then system.properties is a good place to configure any tomee property (it should be the default
location as an user actually).

If you need more assistance I would suggest you to build a project with an arquillian test
using arquillian-tomee-remote to reproduce your issue and share the link to github (or any
public repository) to let us help you in an accurate way. Arquillian will allow you to configure
the system properties in arquillian.xml (see properties of tomee remote adapter on http://tomee.apache.org/ng/developer/testing/arquillian/index.html
)

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog <https://blog-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com>