tomee-users mailing list archives

From Robert van Loenhout <r.vanloenh...@greenvalley.nl>
Subject Unable to find [jdbc]
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 08:56:58 GMT
Hi,

I've declared a datasource resource in tomee.xml. During startup I can see my jdbc/ds being
configured in the catalina log. However I receive an error in the container log file (localhost*.log)
The web application is unable to find the datasource.
nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name [jdbc/ds] is not bound in this
Context. Unable to find [jdbc].

I have added a resource link in the context.xml file

<Context>
    <ResourceLink global="jdbc/ds" name="jdbc/ds" type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
</Context>

But this doesn't seem to do the trick. So what's the correct way to make a datasource resource
defined in tomee.xml accessible by the web application?