tomee-users mailing list archives

From shortname <shortn...@yandex.ru>
Subject Re: Tomee 7.0.1 JAX-RS AsyncReponse throws NullPointerException
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2016 10:53:39 GMT
Hello Romain,

You're right. Seems my issue is not related to tomee async feature. It
somehow related to keycloak adapter or both. I created small test
project with sync/async and keycloak adapter. Here is results:

 1. no keycloak + sync = ok
 2. no keycloak + async = ok
 3. keycloak + sync = ok
 4. keycloak + async = error

Stack trace and method:

java.lang.NullPointerException
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.AsyncResponseImpl.initContinuation(AsyncResponseImpl.java:305)
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.AsyncResponseImpl.<init>(AsyncResponseImpl.java:68)
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils.processParameter(JAXRSUtils.java:816)
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils.processParameters(JAXRSUtils.java:789)
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.processRequest(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:212)
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.handleMessage(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:77)
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:308)
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:254)
org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.CxfRsHttpListener.doInvoke(CxfRsHttpListener.java:251)
org.apache.tomee.webservices.CXFJAXRSFilter.doFilter(CXFJAXRSFilter.java:94)
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
org.apache.openejb.server.httpd.EEFilter.doFilter(EEFilter.java:65)

     private void initContinuation() {
         ContinuationProvider provider =
(ContinuationProvider)this.inMessage.get(ContinuationProvider.class.getName());
*this.cont = provider.getContinuation();*
         this.initialSuspend = true;
     }