tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jlemoine <jlemo...@bcidaho.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Errors on Load-Balanced TomEE Servers
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 13:43:39 GMT
Romain Manni-Bucau wrote

> jlemoine@

> &gt;:
>

> Don't get it wrong:
>
> 1. having a very small timeout should reject very fast clients, no perf
> enhancements excepted you don't have too much waiting clients
> 2. what do you mean by the socket issue? ajp is connected so keeps sockets
> by design
>

>> --

1.  I'm not sure what a "very small timeout" would be.  I currently have the
ajp connector and LB timeouts at 20 seconds.
2.  Yes, ajp does seem to keep threads open once created, which is where I
think the problem was.  No new sockets available to open.  However, so far
this has not happened on the TomEE side after I changed the LB method to
Busyness and made the other changes to the ajp connectors that I mentioned
in the first post.