tomee-users mailing list archives

From renz <renald.hene...@areasante.com>
Subject How to share identity between several TomEE servers
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 08:18:29 GMT
Hi,

We have a Remote EJB application (only Stateless EJB) with our own JAAS
LoginModule deployed on several servers.
Each server is running a TomEE 1.7.1 instance and nginx as a reverse proxy.
There also a hardware load-balancing device.

The load-balancer is configured to redirect according to IP address.
The problem is that if a server is down, the client application (developped
by ourselves) will be redirected to a new server and get this error :

I would like to know if it is possible to share identity between all
servers, using a database, a shared directory or anything else.

Thanks.