tomee-users mailing list archives

From Brian Teggart <BTegg...@UNUM.COM>
Subject Tomee Connection to Websphere MQ
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:33:56 GMT
I am running tomee Plus version 1.7.1 and want to connect to MQ over JMS.
I have had this in production for some time.

I am seeing some errors on re-connection to my queues after network outages
etc, and I want to confirm I have the correct (and most uptodate) websphere
resource adapter jars in my tomee/lib folder.

I am using the link  tomee and websphere
<http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-and-webspheremq.html>  .

Which version of WebSphere MQ Resource Adapter should I be using for tomee
plus 1.7.1? Is it 7.5?

Also, the tomee documentation states:- "Unzip rar file place jars under
tomee/lib" .
Is this rar file downloadable from tomee website, or do I need to source it
from IBM?
Thanks.