tomee-users mailing list archives

From mean_bcp <gosw...@versatilets.com>
Subject Re: KahaDB growth
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 16:43:17 GMT
Thank you.

What I'm looking for is some advice for limiting the size of the files. I am
not sure which options can be used, and what the ramifications are.
Currently my db.data is 6GB and growing - does this mean we are not
processing the messages fast enough, or we are saving them too long, etc. I
am not sure how to interpret or fix this issue. If anyone has experience
with this, I would appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

Also, what is the purpose of the db-xx.log files (I'm assuming some sort of
restore?) and the ramifications of deleting them as a part of an automated
cleanup script? Or can I tweak the kahaDB config to remove them for me?