tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KahaDB growth
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 17:13:03 GMT
you can
read org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.MessageDatabase#createPageFile to
understand how it works

if you remove them yourself the in memory index of kahadb will be broken
and then behavior is up to the good will of the process which is rarely in
a good mood if you get the idea ;).

If you activate the debug logs
on org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.MessageDatabase you should see several
messages and a "Checkpoint started." or another "gc candidates after tx
range" showing it tries to cleanup *unused* files (completed).

Romain Manni-Bucau