tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get JDBC pool capacity
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 21:08:22 GMT
still openejb.jdbc.datasource-creator and it should even be logged during
startup:

Feb 07, 2014 10:40:05 PM org.apache.openejb.util.OptionsLog info
INFO: Using 'openejb.jdbc.datasource-creator=org.apache.tomee.jdbc.TomEEDataSourceCreator'

you can give a try to add jmxEnabled=true to your datasource properties but
should be the default

Romain Manni-Bucau