tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: johnzon
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 12:17:16 GMT
think I sent it some time ago (on dev@)

we are waiting on tomcat+cxf basically as blockers. Tomcat is under vote
ATM, I know CXF should next week probably so this month is still the target.

We can also get bval if the time allows in the upgrades which would solve
some perf boost when using bean validation with some 3rd party frameworks.

Romain Manni-Bucau