tomee-users mailing list archives

From Zachary Bedell <zbed...@nycourts.gov>
Subject Re: Get JDBC pool capacity
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 18:03:57 GMT
Adam, your image didn't come through the list, at least for me.  Can you give me a textual
path to where you're looking?

The only thing listed as openejb under mbeans is "openejb.management."  There's nothing under
there that matches the names of any of my pools.  The only matches for "datasource" I see
are the containers for the stateless, stateful, singleton, and managed beans.  The only pool
related stuff I see under there is for the EJB instances.

I see an "Active" attribute under the TransactionManager, but that's not per-pool, and I'm
not sure that it represents all of the JDBC connections as opposed to an EJB container transaction.
 We'd have EJB's that are set @TransactionAttribute(NOT_SUPPORTED) as well as single transactions
that touch several connection pools (XA), so active transactions from the container's point
of view isn't granular enough to know if one of the pools is running low.

-Zac

On Oct 28, 2016, at 13:30, Adam Cornett <adam.cornett@gmail.com<mailto:adam.cornett@gmail.com>>