tomee-users mailing list archives

From jessepeng <jan_p...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: IllegalAccess exception when reloading TomEE+ 7.0.1 using Apache Camel 2.18.0
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:10:06 GMT
Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> Without tomee? Maybe tomcat scanning - in catalina.properties

Doesn't help either, unfortunately.

I tried to start the TomEE in IntelliJ to see if the problem occurs there,
but I got this error and couldn't deploy:

Application Server was not connected before run configuration stop, reason:
javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class:
org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory

I then added openejb-client.jar to the classes in the Application Servers
settings, and now I'm getting this error:

Application Server was not connected before run configuration stop, reason:
javax.naming.NamingException: Cannot lookup
'/openejb/DeployerBusinessRemote'.