tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to enable Catalina logs when using Embedded Tomee
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 09:49:23 GMT
(just repeating to ensure it is clear and you dont get me wrong: you didnt
mention explicitly what "doesnt work")

TomEE-tomcat log setup works when tomee is initialized. Tomcat instance is
started a little bit before tomee/openejb starts (the 4-5 lines you see
using JUL). The test "is it started" is to check SystemInstance is
intialized and Logger is configured. If you init them manually before
starting tomee the first logs should be redirected to the configured
properties of Logger and then tomee will initialized properly but first
logs will have used the intended logger.

Romain Manni-Bucau