tomee-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Configured jettison, still getting johnzon?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 16:56:22 GMT
Hi! I eventually ran into a problem that I could not fix by tinkering with
wrappers and stuff so I switched to jettison for now waiting for fixes in
the other service but I am still getting mapping exceptions from johnzon.

I created a gist with conf, startup msg and exception. Maybe it is required
to have resources.xml (did not seem so when others wrote that it worked for
them). If I do need resources.xml, can I put it in tomee.xml instead?

I did add the jettison.jar to tomee/lib (Not in my war)

Any ideas?

cheers