tomee-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <Francois.Courta...@gemalto.com>
Subject Performance issue with Bean validation ?
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 08:01:21 GMT
Hello everyone,

I think I have seen quite recently some exchanges about performance issue due to the Bean
validation usage.
I just want to know if it has been fixed or not  in TomEE 7.0.2 ?

Best Regards.
This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential
information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if
altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.