tomee-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <Francois.Courta...@gemalto.com>
Subject RE: Rest payload logging
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 20:40:16 GMT
Hello,

Change the line 48 of startup.bat from
set CMD_LINE_ARGS=
set CMD_LINE_ARGS=-Dorg.apache.openejb.cxf.bus.features=org.apache.cxf.feature.LoggingFeature

And still nothing in catalina log file :-(

Best Regards.

-----Original Message-----
From: Romain Manni-Bucau [mailto:rmannibucau@gmail.com]
Sent: lundi 12 décembre 2016 14:13
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Subject: RE: Rest payload logging

Le 12 déc. 2016 14:01, "COURTAULT Francois" <Francois.Courtault@gemalto.com> a écrit
:

Hello Romain,

Any idea why the solution described at: I have followed this link http://tomcat.apache.org/
tomcat-7.0-doc/config/filter.html#Request_Dumper_Filter
doesn't work for me ?

Check to do is tomcat 8.5 doc for tomee 7.

BTW I have added in my REST service endpoint: @Features(features="org.
apache.cxf.feature.LoggingFeature") thanks to your advice (
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/features.html) but I haven't found any HTTP request in all the
files located at <TOMEE_HOME>/logs folder: any idea ?

It is in catalina.log normally. try putting it in dystem properties as mentionned.

Best Regards.