tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EclipseLink and MyFaces Recommendation
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 19:06:32 GMT
I d use webprofile - or plus - and add eclipselink either in the app or
container

Le 21 déc. 2016 18:53, "daveg-iwd" <david.gannon@iwd.iowa.gov> a écrit :

We are putting together an app in which we want to use EclipseLink and
MyFaces.  We'd like to know the recommended TomEE runtime for this app.

PLUME and override the faces servlet in web.xml?

PLUS and drop in EclipseLink?

Our current production environment is 7.0.1 Plume (upgrading to 7.0.2 in the
next few weeks).  So it'd be nice to stay there.