tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Want Tomee to login to Oracle without having to expose a password
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 20:17:42 GMT
Hi

did you use password ciphering? with oracle and thin driver it is often the
easiest.

If you really want to use wallet it works but you need to ensure no default
are set (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-1266)

maybe try setting adding to your resource and IgnoreDefaultValues=true and
SkipImplicitAttributes=true

Romain Manni-Bucau