tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Rest payload logging
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 13:12:43 GMT
Le 12 déc. 2016 14:01, "COURTAULT Francois" <Francois.Courtault@gemalto.com>
a écrit :

Hello Romain,

Any idea why the solution described at: I have followed this link
http://tomcat.apache.org/
tomcat-7.0-doc/config/filter.html#Request_Dumper_Filter
doesn't work for me ?

Check to do is tomcat 8.5 doc for tomee 7.

BTW I have added in my REST service endpoint: @Features(features="org.
apache.cxf.feature.LoggingFeature") thanks to your advice (
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/features.html) but I haven't found any HTTP
request in all the files located at <TOMEE_HOME>/logs folder: any idea ?

It is in catalina.log normally. try putting it in dystem properties as
mentionned.

Best Regards.

-----Original Message-----
From: Romain Manni-Bucau [mailto:rmannibucau@gmail.com]
Sent: lundi 12 décembre 2016 09:40
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Subject: Re: Rest payload logging

Hi

cxf built-in solution is to use logging feature:

org.apache.openejb.cxf.bus.features = org.apache.cxf.feature.LoggingFeature

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog <
https://blog-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com> | Old Blog <
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <https://github.com/rmannibucau>