tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on TomEE 7.0.2 - SSL stability problem
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 13:33:46 GMT
Hi Keerati,

TomEE SSL layer is 100% Tomcat one so if the issue is linked to SSL it
means you need to check Tomcat setup (I'd start by the Connector
configuration then probably depending the protocol - apr, https - by the
libraries on the machine since Tomcat can be linked to openssl depending
how you run it).

That said having a thread dump when it happens (jstack or kill -3 of the
process id) would help a lot to validate this hypothesis.

Romain Manni-Bucau