tomee-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: javax/ws/rs/client/ClientBuilder
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 16:18:06 GMT
Hi. Currently im using TomEE 1.7.4 JAXRS.

In my project we currently use our own services for receiving request to
our server. We use @Path, @Post .... etc. This works great.

No i want create an HTTP Request in my java class to an external API. I see
an example like this:

 Client client = ClientBuilder.newClient();
                    String target = "....";
                    Response responseTwilio = client.target(target)
                            .request(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON_TYPE)
                            .get();

When i try to use it i always get an ClassNotFoundException for
ClientBiulder... why this happen?

Why i can get request but why i cannot create a request for send to another
server? I know TomEE use CXF, do i have to add any CXF dependency?

extract of my pom:

 <dependency>
            <groupId>javax</groupId>
            <artifactId>javaee-api</artifactId>
            <version>${javaee.version}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
         </dependency>

 <dependency>
            <groupId>com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs</groupId>
            <artifactId>jackson-jaxrs-json-provider</artifactId>
            <version>${jackson.provider.version}</version>
            <scope>compile</scope>
        </dependency>

Thanks.

*José Luis Cetina*