tomee-users mailing list archives

From Vincenzo D'Aniello <ict.management.tre...@gmail.com>
Subject Select Container for session beans
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 11:06:13 GMT
Hi, a simple question, and excuse me if it is very beginner.

By tutotial it is very simple to understand how to create container for
session beans, but I have not figured out how to select the specific
containers for each session bean.

For example, I create two stateless container: one with id 'stateless1', and
another with id 'stateless2';

<Container id = "stateless1" type = "STATELESS"> ...</Container>

<Container id = "stateless2" type = "STATELESS"> ...</Container>

How do I tell tomee the bean 'Stateless1' must use 'stateless1' container,
and that the bean 'Stateless2' must use container 'stateless2'?

@Stateless
public class Stateless1{..}

@Stateless
public class Stateless2{..}